Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cards win a Prize.

During the heavy snow in December, my young niece called to see if I could help her make something for her school charity fund raising project. I was up to my eyes making advent calendar tins, covering notebooks for my own fairs and cooking lunch so I told her to look in my craft room and see what she liked.  My tip was to think of a gimmick.to get the kids and teachers  to  buy the cards !  Shamelessly we decided on candy canes. She pulled out all the bits and pieces came up with a very simple idea and got to work. It paid off. She sold all of her cards and won a school prize too.

Note to myself - Keep things simple !



1 comment:

  1. The two of you came up with a great idea! These are very striking, very pretty, and perfect with a little treat to finish it off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...