Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gift Cards and Matching Envelopes

At the last craft fair I attended I was asked by customers a number of times for gift cards. I found this example on Dawns Stamping Studio http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2010/12/gift-card-holder-with-matching-envelope-video-.html

Having a little crafting free time over the holidays I made a number to put away for next year. I have set myself a little challenge this year to make at least 20 items a month so avoid the rush next autumn. So this is a good start !



 Instead of cutting a straight cut in the centre for the card I used  one end of a die with my big shot.







Patterned paper used :
Basic Grey Jovial Coal , Snowball fight.
Webster pages Waiting on Santa
Pink Paislee Father Christmas around the world

2 comments:

  1. They are lovely, Anne - lots of luck with the 20 a month - are you going on Saturday, we can count each one as you finish!!!

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really nice sets, love them. I've just bought the Spellbinders beaded ovals and after seeing these gift cards maybe I should have got the circles. I was undecided and went for ovals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...