Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ikea Tolsby frame - Birthday Book





These little frames are so versatile. When I googled these frames originally I came across this

http://scrapalicious-creative.blogspot.com/2011/05/100-days-of-summer.html

and wanting to make some birthday books for the craft fairs I thought I adapt the idea.
I used my bind in all to attach to frame but you could use ring clips too. All supplies I had at hand in stash.
I created a template for the months but I want to tweak it a little before I make a pdf file and share.  I also have another little idea I am working on using the acrylic inserts from this frame. Will do my best to share tomorrow.

Happy Sunday !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...