Monday, June 11, 2012

Make it Monday Challenge with Papertrey Ink- Puffed Fabric Accents

The fastest card I have ever made. A half an hour ! Though if you saw the state of my craft room after just one card. You would think I had made 50.  I had tidied up yesterday and was enjoying the nice tidy desk. Did n't last long. Ah well it was fun.

I made it as part of the Papertrey Ink Make it Monday Challenge

Supplies:

Cardstock, button, twine, die, stamp, ink - Papertrey Ink
Card base from stash
Pro markers
Royal coat dimensional Magic
Staples from stash
Fabric and foam (which you cannot see) from stash

6 comments:

  1. Those shiny apples look great and the fabric basket. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! What an amazing take on this challenge! :)

    Lauren
    laurenslittlecraftyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, the apples look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Anne! Love the fabric basket and you did a super job coloring those gleaming apples!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea to use the basket. This is a super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the use of the basket! So sweet! I cleaned up my room before I started and it now looks like a tornado or hurricane went through it...LOL! Things kept not working out with my card and I kept changing background colors and die cuts...ugh! Not my MOJO day where it all flows....oh well I still like the end result even if it took me too long to make decisions! :) I wish I had the picnic basket stamps/die - this is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...