Thursday, August 22, 2013

Stamp-a-Faire 2013 Recipe Remix



 
 
 
My 18year old son asked me to make some thank you cards for his teachers before he finished school this summer. I was chuffed but knew I had to get this right.  He was specific with his request. NO glitter or bling ! I kept it plain and simple and used the school's colours.
 
I am submitting it to Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-Faire  recipe remix challenge. Fingers crossed it will get picked so that one of the design team will add their special finish.
 
The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Iconic Images stamp set Stamp-a-Faire 2011 using Papertrey Ink enchanted evening and heat embossed.
Cardstock is Papertrey Ink  enchanted evening and spring rain.
The background stamp is from Polka Dot Basics and is stamped using enchanted evening ink.
 
The car is packed and I am off to the country tomorrow to craft with Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-Faire 2013 online event which is free for all participants. Looking forward to a brilliant weekend.
Why not join in too. You can find all the details here
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...